Certificate (non-degree) programs follow the same application procedures and admission requirements as Van Loan's master's degree programs. Please refer to the catalog or contact us with questions.
Admission to a certificate program requires a Bachelor's or Master's degree, depending on the program from an accredited college. To be considered for admission, you are encouraged to apply online; alternatively, you may submit the following to Van Loan School Admission, Endicott College, 376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915:
- Completed application and non-refundable $50.00 application fee (check made payable to Endicott College). Note: You may submit your payment electronically through the online application.
- Two letters of recommendation (One academic reference and one professional reference is desired)
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary academic work sent directly from the institution(s) including confirmation of undergraduate degree, date confirmed, and any other graduate work.
- Essay of 250-500 words on career goals and motivation for graduate study.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for all students whose native language is not English; minimum score of 550 (paper-based) or 79 (iBT) is required. The institutional code for Endicott College is 3369. Endicott also accepts an IELTS score of 6.0 or better.
Note: There are additional admission requirements for specific certificate programs. Please refer to the catalog for specific application details on your intended program.