Doctoral program admission requirements vary by program. Please refer to your intended program below.
Application Requirements for all doctoral programs
Doctoral applicants are required to have earned a master’s degree from an accredited college or university. Candidates for the doctoral program must apply to the Van Loan School at Endicott College using the online application.
General application requirements for all doctoral programs include
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary academic work sent directly from the institution(s) including confirmation of undergraduate degree, date confirmed, and any other graduate work
- Non-refundable $50.00 application fee (check made payable to Endicott College); application fee waived for veteran and military students
- Current resume and/or curriculum vitae
- Three letters of recommendations; recommendations should address scholarly potential
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for all students whose native language is not English with a required minimum score of 550 (paper- based) or 79 (iBT) is required; Endicott also accepts an IELTS score of 6.0 or better.
Additional Program Specific Doctoral Degree Admission Requirements
Please visit the programs "Curriculum" tab to view program specific admissions requirements