Admission to a graduate program requires a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college.
- To be considered for admission, you are encouraged to apply online; alternatively, you may submit the following to Van Loan School Admission, Endicott College, 376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915.
- Completed graduate application and non-refundable $50.00 application fee (check made payable to Endicott College). Note: You may submit your payment electronically through the online application. (Application fee waived for veteran and military students)
- Please include two letters of recommendation: one academic reference and one professional reference is desired.
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary academic work should be sent directly from the institution(s) including confirmation of undergraduate degree, date confirmed, and any other graduate work.
- Please include an essay of 250-500 words on career goals and motivation for graduate study.
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for all students whose native language is not English; minimum score of 550 (paper-based) or 79 (iBT) is required. The institutional code for Endicott College is 3369. Endicott also accepts an IELTS score of 6.0 or better.
- Interview with program director / dean.
Additional Requirements for Specific Programs
Please visit the programs "Curriculum" tab to view program specific admissions requirements
All admission requirements must be satisfied in order to be formally accepted in a degree program. Students must be formally admitted to a program before the completion of six (6) Endicott credits.
International Applicants for Graduate Admission
Endicott College welcomes and encourages applicants from around the world. International applicants are required to hold a college or university degree equivalent to a four-year American baccalaureate degree. Educational documents in a foreign language are required to be translated into English. All transcripts and translations of transcripts must be official originals and must show courses completed, grades received, grading scale, duration of study, degree or diploma received, and the date conferred. Endicott College reserves the right to request verification of the credentials by an external agency.
International applicants must submit current TOEFL scores when their native language is not English or when their baccalaureate transcript is not from an institution where English is the language of instruction. Once students have been admitted as degree candidates, Endicott College will send detailed instructions about the process for acquiring an Endicott-sponsored student visa.
Looking to apply to an international M.Ed. program? View application information.
Have additional questions regarding our master’s program admission procedures and requirements? Contact us today and a member of our team will be with you shortly!