Focus on your MBA and finish in just nine months.
Full-time days, on-site in Beverly
The Full-Time Intensive MBA program is designed for both business degree undergraduates and those with bachelor's degrees in other areas.
Courses are specifically tailored to students’ potential career paths, including accounting, entrepreneurship, finance, general management, human resource management, and marketing and sales. Students are exposed to case studies, business opportunities, and field study experiences.
Full-time Intensive MBA Program Overview
- Complete your degree in one academic year
- Small cohorts of 15-20 students
- Rich and collaborative learning environment
- Field Study Experiences
- Networking opportunities
- Expert faculty with real-world experience
- Affordable tuition
- No GMAT required
Invest in your future with an MBA from the Van Loan School at Endicott College.
Interested in learning more about our MBA program? Request information today and a program director from the Van Loan School at Endicott College will be with you shortly.
All candidates must apply online at: www.endicott.edu/Van-Loan/Van-Loan-Admissions
Applicants should submit the following to Van Loan School Admissions, Endicott College, 376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
- Non-refundable $50.00 application fee (check made payable to Endicott College, cash or online) Application fee waived for veteran and military students;
- Two letters of recommendation (one academic reference and one professional reference);
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary academic work sent directly from the institution(s) including confirmation of undergraduate degree, date confirmed, and any other graduate work;
- Essay of 250-500 words on career goals and motivation for graduate study;
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for all students whose native language is not English; minimum score of 550 (paper-based) or 79 (iBT) is required. The institutional code for Endicott College is 3369. Endicott also accepts an IELTS score of 6.0 or better;
- Interview with the program director (only required for some programs)
- All admissions requirements must be satisfied in order to be formally accepted in a degree program. Students must be formally admitted to a program before the completion of six Endicott credits.
International Applicants for Graduate Admission
Endicott College welcomes and encourages applicants from around the world. International applicants are required to hold a college or university degree equivalent to a four-year American baccalaureate degree. Educational documents in a foreign language are required to be translated into English. All transcripts and translations of transcripts must be official originals and must show courses completed, grades received, grading scale, duration of study, degree or diploma received, and the date conferred. Endicott College reserves the right to request verification of the credentials by an external agency.
International applicants must submit current TOEFL scores when their native language is not English or when their baccalaureate transcript is not from an institution where English is the language of instruction. Once students have been admitted as degree candidates, Endicott College will send detailed instructions about the process for acquiring an Endicott-sponsored student visa.
Program of Study
At the end of the program, the student will be able to:
- Articulate leadership theory for professional application in the professional world
- Apply market research, company evaluations, analysis of situations, and recommendations for solutions to business case analysis projects and/or papers.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills to articulate current management trends, including cross-cultural and global awareness
- Demonstrate knowledge of accounting processes, key financial statements and financial analysis to determine key management decisions quantitatively
- Demonstrate knowledge of key aspects of the MBA program, finance, accounting, management and leadership knowledge, research, writing and presentation skills
All or some pre-requisite courses may be waived based on many variables. Please contact the Associate Dean of the MBA program to determine individual pre-requisite courses needed for admission.ACC 175 - Financial AccountingACC 185 - Managerial AccountingECN 201 - MacroeconomicsECN 202 - MicroeconomicsBUS 210 - FinanceBUS 270 - Communicating in Business
Total Prerequisite Requirements - 18 cr.
Core Courses- 18 creditsBUA 510 - Accounting from a Manager's PerspectiveBUA 542 - Operations ManagementBUA 520 - Managing in the Evolving WorkplaceBUA 561 - Managing in the Global Business EnvironmentITS 553 - Technology and InnovationITS 570 - Business Intelligence and Data MiningITS 575 - Project and Professional ManagementBUA 587 - Business Policy and Strategy
Students must choose four electives. Students will have the option of following specialized courses in focus areas of their choice, or the option to do 1-2 internship/field study/self-directed courses as part of their electives through courses BUA574/BUA575, as well as two others of their choosing. Students will have an option of selecting across the specialized areas for self-driven elective selections.BUA 575 - Field Study II: Consulting Project SeminarBUA 574 - Field Study I: Consulting Project Seminar
Finance ElectivesBUA 515 - Managerial Finance and Decision MakingFNCE 521 - Financial Reporting and AnalysisFNCE 560 - Evaluating Capital InvestmentsFNCE 580 - Investment Analysis and Portfolio Management
Entrepreneurship ElectivesBUA 530 - Small Business ManagementENTP 526 - Entrepreneurial MarketingENTP 530 - Entrepreneurial Venture FinanceBUA 575 - Field Study II: Consulting Project Seminar
Operations Management ElectivesOPMT 570 - Global LogisticsOPMT 560 - Lean Thinking and 6 SigmaOPMT 550 - High Performance Service ManagementOPMT 580 - Global Supply Chain Management
Project Management ElectivesBUA 529 - Project ManagementPMGT 530 - Project Risk ManagementPMGT 512 - Business Analysis Techniques Used in Project and Program ManagementPMGT 528 - Scheduling Tools and Techniques
Marketing ElectivesMKTG 519 - Digital Marketing: Web Marketing and PlatformsMKTG 520 - Digital Marketing: Social and Mobile MarketingMKTG 522 - Branding and AdvertisingMKTG 525 - Advanced Data Analytics and Visualization
Total Required Credits - 36 credits
View academic catalog and learning outcomes
Internships and Careers
An education from the Van Loan School of Graduate and Professional Studies at Endicott College means you'll have access to premiere career resources—long after you graduate.
Whether you're finishing your undergraduate study, adding new credentials, or working toward a new career path, you'll find resources through our Internship and Career Center to help you get where you want to go. From career advising to resume support, we're here to prepare you for your next step.