Focus on your MBA and finish in just nine months.
Full-time days, on-site in Beverly
The Full-Time Intensive MBA program is designed for both business degree undergraduates and those with bachelor's degrees in other areas.
Courses are specifically tailored to students’ potential career paths, including accounting, entrepreneurship, finance, general management, human resource management, and marketing and sales. Students are exposed to case studies, business opportunities, and field study experiences.
- Complete your degree in one academic year
- Small cohorts of 15-20 students
- Rich and collaborative learning environment
- Field Study Experiences
- Networking opportunities
- Expert faculty with real-world experience
- Affordable tuition
- No GMAT required
Invest in your future with an MBA.
Program of Study
At the end of the program, the student will be able to:
- Articulate leadership theory for professional application in the professional world
- Apply market research, company evaluations, analysis of situations, and recommendations for solutions to business case analysis projects and/or papers.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills to articulate current management trends, including cross-cultural and global awareness
- Demonstrate knowledge of accounting processes, key financial statements and financial analysis to determine key management decisions quantitatively
- Demonstrate knowledge of key aspects of the MBA program, finance, accounting, management and leadership knowledge, research, writing and presentation skills
All or some pre-requisite courses may be waived based on many variables. Please contact the Dean of the MBA program to determine individual pre-requisite courses needed for admission.BUA 507 - Organizational Behavior^BUA 527 - Financial Management and Control^BUA 531 - Managerial Accounting^BUA 532 - Quantitative Methods for Decision MakersBUA 535 - Managerial EconomicsBUA 541 - Marketing Management^BUA 562 - Management Tools in the E-Business Environment^BUA 578 - IT in Management^
Total Prerequisite Requirements - 24 cr.
Core Courses- 18 creditsBUA 510 - Accounting from a Manager's PerspectiveBUA 515 - Managerial Finance and Decision MakingBUA 520 - Managing in the Evolving WorkplaceMKTG 525 - Advanced Data Analytics and VisualizationBUA 542 - Operations ManagementBUA 581 - Managing Information Systems
Electives- 18 credits
Students must choose six coursesACCT 550 - TaxationBUA 512 - Leading & Managing Global Virtual TeamsBUA 526 - International AccountingBUA 529 - Project ManagementBUA 530 - Small Business ManagementBUA 574 - Field Study I: Consulting Project SeminarBUA 575 - Field Study II: Consulting Project SeminarENTP 505 - FranchisingENTP 530 - Entrepreneurial Venture FinanceFNCE 520 - Commercial Lending and BankingFNCE 570 - Financial Markets and InstitutionsFNCE 580 - Investment Analysis and Portfolio ManagementHCMT 530 - Healthcare: Across the Continuum and Trending TopicsITS 512 - Introduction to CodingITS 538 - Web 3.0/Communications and CommerceITS 550 - Software EngineeringMGMT 507 - Leadership PrinciplesMGMT 509 - Business EthicsMKTG 519 - Digital Marketing: Web Marketing and PlatformsMKTG 520 - Digital Marketing: Social and Mobile MarketingMKTG 521 - International MarketingMKTG 522 - Branding and AdvertisingMKTG 531 - Sales Force Management
Total Required Credits - 36 credits
View academic catalog and learning outcomes
Internships and Careers
An education from the Van Loan School of Graduate and Professional Studies at Endicott College means you'll have access to premiere career resources—long after you graduate.
Whether you're finishing your undergraduate study, adding new credentials, or working toward a new career path, you'll find resources through our Internship and Career Center to help you get where you want to go. From career advising to resume support, we're here to prepare you for your next step.