The Online Master of Business Administration in Organizational Leadership is designed to be an alternative to professionals who want to develop leadership expertise, but who may not want to commit to the constraints of a traditional face to face MBA program. The Endicott College Online MBA in Organizational Leadership is a 42-credit program designed to raise the competencies of working professionals from industries such as manufacturing, services, governmental, communications, non-profit organizations and multinational corporations, who are seeking to further their professional and personal growth, and energize their careers by laying the foundation for future leadership success in the ever changing business environment. Students continue working full time in their own jobs while pursuing a degree that will distinguish them as organizational leaders.
Program of Study
At the end of the program the student will be able to:
- Articulate leadership theory for professional application in the professional world.
- Apply market research, company evaluations, analysis of situations, and recommendations for solutions to a consulting project.
- Demonstrate knowledge and skills to articulate current management trends, including cross/cultural and global awareness.
- Demonstrate knowledge of accounting processes, key financial statements and financial analysis to determine key management decisions quantitatively.
- Demonstrate knowledge of key aspects of the MBA program, finance, accounting, management and leadership knowledge, research, writing and presentation skills.
Required CurriculumBUA 520 - Managing in the Evolving WorkplaceBUA 526 - International AccountingBUA 515 - Managerial Finance and Decision MakingBUA 529 - Project ManagementMGMT 547 - Managing Innovation and Organizational ChangeHRMT 522 - Recruitment and SelectionBUA 561 - Managing in the Global Business EnvironmentBUA 581 - Managing Information SystemsBUA 518 - Legal, Ethical, and International Environment of BusinessBUA 587 - Business Policy and StrategyMGMT 507 - Leadership PrinciplesMKTG 521 - International MarketingMGMT 527 - Creativity and InnovationINBS 560 - International Business Negotiation
Total Degree Requirements - 42 credits
View academic catalog and learning outcomes
Internships and Careers
An education from the Van Loan School of Graduate and Professional Studies at Endicott College means you'll have access to premiere career resources—long after you graduate.
Whether you're finishing your undergraduate study, adding new credentials, or working toward a new career path, you'll find resources through our Internship and Career Center to help you get where you want to go. From career advising to resume support, we're here to prepare you for your next step.
Richard A. Pacheco, Jr.
Dean, Endicott College International Programs (Spain, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Thailand) at CIS/Endicott International
+34 91 563 67 40
Calle Velázquez 140, 28006 Madrid, Spain