Earn your master’s degree in one year while gaining valuable classroom experience.
Teaching fellows start graduate level courses in June following receipt of a Bachelor’s degree, and then in September begin full-time work in a partnering district for the entire school year. Initial license Fellows complete their practicum hours in the role of the license they are pursuing through their master’s degree. Fellows receive continuous guidance and support from veteran teachers, supervisors, and education advisors.
In exchange for one academic year of teaching, the district agrees to pay the equivalent of full graduate program tuition for their teaching fellow. Housing and other living expenses are the responsibility of the student.
Placements available in urban and suburban school districts.
- 36 credit program
- Many options for degree concentrations, including reading and literacy, special education, and secondary education
- Tuition coverage: Receive a full academic year of field experience, while the district pays the equivalent of your tuition
- Supportive team of expert teachers, supervisors and graduate advisors
- Resume-building experience as a literacy coach, reading specialist, special education support aid, tutor, or co-teacher
- Counts towards initial professional or specialist licensure in Massachusetts.
Applications for the 2018-2019 fellows has closed. For additional information about our Fifth year, Master's in Education programs please request more information.
For information on the 2019-2020 fellows application process please fill out the form below.
Internships and Careers
An education from the Van Loan School of Graduate and Professional Studies at Endicott College means you'll have access to premiere career resources—long after you graduate. Our goal is not only to educate our students, but to ensure they achieve professional success.
Whether you're finishing your undergraduate study, adding new credentials, or working toward a new career path, you'll find resources through our Internship and Career Center to help you get where you want to go. From career advising to resume support, we're here to prepare you for your next step.