Endicott’s Van Loan Division of Professional Studies
Whether you are looking for bachelor’s degree completion or want to get started on the one you’ve always dreamed of, Endicott’s Van Loan Division of Professional Studies is a community of students, advisors, and faculty that truly want you to succeed.
Our accelerated undergraduate programs are made for motivated, busy people like you—those raising families, caring for aging parents, full-time professionals, active military and veterans, immigrants, and first-generation college students.
- Flexible options include in-person and hybrid classes at our Beverly campus or synchronous and asynchronous 100% online classes
- A generous transfer policy—up to 85 credits
- Affordable tuition & scholarships
- Dedicated staff & personal advising
- Career services support
- Engaged professors offering dynamic learning environments
- Carefully crafted curriculum with a strong foundation in the liberal arts
- Opportunities for critical thinking & professional development
- Earn credit for your work experience
Unlock your skills, confidence, and knowledge with powerful education and hands-on learning inside and outside the classroom.
Your Work and Life Experiences Matter
We recognize that not all education occurs in a classroom, and that adults may have acquired college-level knowledge through work and life experience. Your experiences can help you earn credits towards your degree.