Endicott College provides support for our parent scholars through our Single Parent Services. We provide education, coaching, and professional development for students in a collaborative, student-focused environment. Single Parent Services is a contemporary expression of our mission to provide educational access to the needs of single parents today.
Single Parent Services
- Receive grants towards your education for tuition and textbooks.
- Enroll with our Academic Success Program to receive free Academic Coaching.
- Explore career paths with our Career Center coaches.
- Attend the annual Parent Scholar Recognition Ceremony.
- Participate in Parent Cafes to connect with other like-minded scholars.
- Parents can choose to be full participants in campus life, including such activities as athletics, clubs, and organizations.
How it Works
- Once you are accepted to the college, let your advisor know you are interested in Single Parent Services.
- Fill out the FAFSA for additional grant opportunities.
Who Should Apply
- Highly-motivated student single parents.
- Students interested in moving from a job to a career.
- Busy parents balancing work and childcare with a desire to succeed academically.
Endicott College partners with organizations who are dedicated to your success.