High-quality, flexible, undergraduate degree programs through the Endicott College Van Loan School of Professional Studies designed for busy people like you.
Finish your degree or get started on the one you’ve always wanted. Here you’ll find a community of students, advisors, and faculty who truly want you to succeed.
Our accelerated undergraduate programs are made for motivated, busy people like you—full-time professionals, career-changers, those raising families, caring for aging parents, active military and veterans, immigrants, and first-generation college students. We offer:
- Flexible options in Beverly, Mass., Boston, or online
- A generous transfer policy—up to 85 credits
- Affordable tuition and scholarships
- Dedicated staff and personal advising
- Opportunities to turn your work & life learning into college credit through Prior Learning Assessment
- Career services and job placement support
- Engaged professors offering dynamic learning environments
- Carefully crafted curriculum with a strong foundation in the liberal arts
- Opportunities for critical thinking and professional development
- Bilingual support (Boston location)
"Endicott is a great place to go, it really feels like a family and I would recommend it to anyone. Just talk to someone, they will make you feel more valued immediately and ready to go back to school." —Jessica Bean A '18 '20