If you are an international student considering an education through the Van Loan School at Endicott, we welcome you and encourage you to apply.
Our application is straightforward; however, there are some additional considerations for you as an international student. Please review the following pages and download the required forms before you begin the application process:
- Checklist for International Students (PDF)
- Certification of Financial Responsibility (PDF)
- Request for Student Eligibility Form I-20 (PDF)
- Application for Graduate Admission M.Ed. International Programs (DOCX)
- International Programs Course Fees 2017-2018 (PDF)
From there, you should follow our standard application process for the Van Loan School.
In addition, you should be aware of the many resources, services, and organizations designed to welcome international students and foster an even greater spirit of multiculturalism.
If you have additional questions, please contact us at the Office of International Education.