Financial assistance is available for eligible Endicott College Van Loan School of Professional Studies students.
Requirements for Financial Aid
To qualify for financial aid, you cannot be in default of any previous federal student loans, and you must:
- Be a United States citizen or an eligible non-citizen
- Be accepted and enrolled at least half-time in an approved program
- Be in good academic standing
Every applicant’s financial status is evaluated carefully so that each financial aid award will accommodate a particular student’s need. All students must reapply for aid each year.
How to Apply for Financial Aid
Only after you complete all the steps below can we begin to determine your financial aid eligibility.
1. Complete the Van Loan School Financial Aid Application.
2. Complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Endicott's school code is 002148
3. Submit a copy of your class schedule
Please email, fax, or mail application materials to the appropriate contact below.
For Van Loan Undergraduate Programs:
Joelle Fabrizio, Assistant Director of Financial Aid
Van Loan School
376 Hale Street
Beverly, MA 01915
For Boston Programs:
Have additional questions regarding financial aid requirements for Van Loan School students? Contact us today and a member of our team will get back to you shortly.