Register for Classes

View Course Schedule

New Students

If you applied online, log back into your application form and click Register for Classes.

If you applied with a printed form, you must print a registration form and either:

  • Scan and attach in an email addressed to
  • Fax it to 978-232-3000, or
  • Mail it to: Van Loan School of Professional Studies, Registrar's Office, 376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915

Returning Van Loan Students

You may use your Endicott ID# and password to log into MyEndicott and register online under the 'Students' tab.

To request official transcripts, please visit the Grades and Official Transcripts page.

Endicott College Day Students

Registrations are processed by the Registrar's Office on the Main Campus. Students can fill out the Etrieve form available on MyEndicott.

Transfer / Withdrawal Information

Should circumstances dictate that you must transfer, take a leave of absence, or leave the College for any reason, please contact Lauren Battcock, Assistant Dean of Administration.