We’re thankful for your service and are proud to be a military-friendly school. Here you’ll find welcoming professors, respectful peers, and a community that values your leadership.
Excellent Financial Support & Scholarships for Veterans
Our goal is to make your GI Bill® benefits, housing allowance, and financial support easy to navigate. That’s why we offer a STARS Curriculum course that provides strategies for transition, academia, readjustment, and success for military students.
- All GI Bill® programs are accepted towards tuition costs
- Endicott is a post-9/11 GI Bill® Yellow Ribbon School, so any extra costs over the GI Bill® cap are covered
- Application fees are waived for all veterans and active military students
- Tuition Assistance is accepted
- GI Bill® military housing allowance (BHA) benefit is available for eligible students
Flexible Programs that Meet Your Needs & Lifestyle
Whether you desire a traditional, undergraduate, on-campus experience or are looking for a flexible college program, you will find what you need here:
- Associate, bachelor's, master's, and doctoral programs are tailored to meet your individual needs
- Robust online programs allow you to study at Endicott College and the Van Loan School no matter where your service takes you
- Up to 32 credits are accepted towards your associate degree; up to 85 transfer credits are accepted towards your bachelor’s degree
- Direct transfer of Joint Service Transcripts is accepted for undergraduate programs
- There is no penalty for withdrawing
Supporting Your Transition from Military Service Member to Student
At Endicott, you’ll find a welcoming community that is ready to support your success.
- Veterans Integration to Academic Leadership (VITAL) program provides peer mentors who can help you navigate college, understand military benefits, and help you access the Veteran’s Administration medical system.
- Stars Curriculum is a three-credit course that provides strategies for transition, academia, readjustment, and success for military students.
- Each student receives personalized academic advising.
- Our veterans are members of clubs and active participants at the Post Center sports and fitness facilities.
- Students can participate in the Walter J. Manninen Center for the Arts through art, dance, film, or theater.
- We have a robust Career Center that can help you transition into your new career.
“If there is something wrong or I need assistance with something, the offices across campus are quick to say ‘hey, let’s work together to fix this.’ I feel like I have a support system.” —Army Veteran, Kalonji Fernandes ’20
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.
Top 10 Best Colleges for Veterans
Recognized as one of the Top 10 Best Colleges for Veterans (Regional Universities North) in U.S. News & World Report