- Obtain your Tuition Assistance (TA) Form by contacting your regional ESO. You will need to fill out a "Request to Use Tuition Assistance" form.
- Send your TA Form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have questions, please contact Anne Barbin at 978-922-2053.
Paying for Classes Overview
- You are expected to pay for tuition in full prior to the start date of class(es). If TA and/or Veteran’s Benefits do not cover the full cost of tuition, you are responsible for the balance of costs. If you're having trouble with the cost of attending, please contact the assistant director of financial aid for more information on grants and funding.
- If your TA does not cover the full cost of tuition and you are interested in using Post 9-11 GI Benefits, please visit the Veterans Certification Page and contact our certifying official. The COE must be submitted in advance of the registration form to the certifying official.
- All undergraduate students (whether using Tuition Assistance or GI Bill benefits or not) are strongly encouraged to apply for financial aid.
- If you are paying out of pocket, you may make payment with a check payable to Endicott College or make a payment online on your student account by credit card or bank account transfer (ACH). You will need your student ID# to use this option.
- A $25 registration fee is due for undergraduate courses once each term (fall, winter, spring, summer).
- If your tuition and any fees are not paid in full by the start of your class(es), a HOLD will be placed on your account, and you will be prevented from registering for future classes. In addition, the Endicott College Van Loan School of Professional Studies will not release an official transcript of your academic record until your balance is paid in full. If you're having trouble paying your bill, contact the assistant director of financial aid for more information on grants and funding.