The Van Loan Division of Professional Studies offers academically challenging experiences designed to bring access to a college education to motivated high school students. Our faculty are inspirational teachers who help students to bring out their best. We encourage many kinds of experiential learning in every class.
High school students or graduates can earn college credit in one or more courses alongside peers or undergraduate students. Endicott offers entry-level courses online year-round in a variety of subject areas. Course credits are transferable from Endicott to other academic institutions.
- Earn college credit while still in high school
- Demonstrate your ability to college recruiters
- Take a challenging or unique course not offered in your high school
- Explore career paths
How it Works
- High school students can enroll in Endicott courses online during the summer or winter intersession.
- We offer more than 100 courses in the areas of English, languages, math, science, and the arts
- To register, print the registration form and email the completed registration form to email@example.com
Who Should Apply
- Highly-motivated students interested in being challenged by college-level academics
- Students interested in attending Endicott
- Students who want to explore a field of study
- Busy athletes or home schooled individuals whose schedule requires flexibility
Early College Program at North Shore High Schools
In order to provide access to a college education Endicott currently offers college level classes at the following high school campuses:
- Bishop Fenwick High School
- Beverly High School
- Newburyport High School
- Reading Memorial High School