Explore federal and private loan options.

Adult students in a degree or certificate program are encouraged to apply for financial aid just like traditional students; however, some special considerations apply. For example, some adult students may have reached the maximum Stafford Loan amounts through the financial aid process. For those students, there are two options: a private loan or a Graduate Plus Loan (GradPLUS).

Private Loans

Private loans are an option for students and families to assist them in paying for educational expenses that are not covered by other types of financial aid. It is strongly recommended that you apply for federal aid first as federal loan programs often have more favorable terms than private loans. For more information on these and other loan options, please visit the Endicott College Loan information page.

GradPLUS Loan

The GradPLUS loan program is available for independent students enrolled in a graduate program. This may be in addition to the annual Federal Direct Stafford loan limits. Graduate students may borrow up to the cost of attendance minus other financial aid at a fixed interest rate of 6.84%.

Application Instructions

To apply for a 2017-2018 Federal Direct GradPLUS Loan, you will need to "Request a PLUS Loan" to start the application and initiate a credit check. If this is your first PLUS Loan, you must also complete the Federal Direct PLUS Loan Master Promissory Note (MPN) and Entrance Counseling. Click on the link below to access the studentloans.gov website. Once there, click on the green "Sign In" box under Manage My Direct Loan. In the center of the page, click on "Request a Direct PLUS Loan" to complete the application step and then choose "GradPLUS".

Complete the Federal Direct GradPLUS Loan