Whether you are a current interior design professional or an aspiring one, our graduate programs in interior architecture will help you get to the next step in your career. The post professional degree suits students with undergraduate degrees in interior design or architecture (portfolio required to apply), and the first professional degree works for career changers and those with undergraduate degrees in other fields (portfolio not required to apply). Full-time or part-time study available.
Interior Architecture Programs
Endicott College is accredited by the New England Commission of Higher Education (NECHE). The Interior Architecture programs are accredited by the National Association of Schools of Art and Design (NASAD).
Interior Architecture Student Work
Develop expertise in design research, analysis, and design of complex interior environments. Here are examples of what some of our students have created.
Key Internship and Employment Sites
• Gensler, Boston, Mass.
• ARC, Boston, Mass.
• Nelson, Boston, Mass.
• Carpenter + MacNeille, Architects and Builders, Essex, Mass.
• JSA, Inc., Portsmouth, N.H.
• Division of Capital Asset Management and Maintenance (DCAMM), Boston, Mass.
• Dyer Brown, Boston, Mass.
• Knoll, Boston, Mass.
• Steelcase, Taipei, Taiwan
• Institute of Human Centered Design, Boston, Mass.
• Leers Weinzapel Associates, Boston, Mass.
• Olsen Lewis Dioli and Doctor Architects, Manchester by the Sea, Mass.
• Sasaki Associates, Watertown, Mass.
• Steffian Bradley Architects, Boston, Mass. and Enfield, Conn.
• Stentec, Boston, Mass.
• Symmes Maini & McKee Architects, Cambridge, Mass.
• Winter Street Architects, Salem, Mass.
• Tsoi Kobus Design, Boston, Mass.
• Fresenius Medical Care North America
• University of New Haven, New Haven, Conn.
• Western Carolina University, Cullowhee, N.C.
• Beige & Bleu Design Studio, Boston, Mass.*
• North Fork Design Co., Marblehead, Mass.*