Become a trusted leader and guide your organization’s transformation.
100% online, on your schedule
Designed for professionals dedicated to social service, healthcare, higher education, private schools, and nonprofit or governmental organizations, this graduate-level program helps create leaders that will guide reform and be successful in uncertain and changing environments.
Courses emphasize individual and team-based learning and methods of institutionalizing, sharing, and maximizing effective instruction and learning.
Organizational Management Master’s Program Overview:
- 36-credit program designed for working professionals
- Expert faculty with real-world experience
- Personal advising
- Networking opportunities and job placement support
- Affordable tuition
- No GRE required
Advance your leadership role in the public or private sector.
Interested in learning more about our Organizational Management Program? Request information today and a program director from the Van Loan School at Endicott College will be with you shortly.More Information
Program of Study
Upon completion of the program, students will:
- Develop the critical leadership, communication, and problem solving skills necessary to guide organizations and enhance their performance
- Recognize and use operational and financial data to manage and increase organizational effectiveness
- Address interpersonal issues such as negotiation and conflict, ethics, staffing and talent development
- Use technology and innovation to transform organizations
Required CurriculumOM 501 - Introduction to Organizational ManagementOM 509 - Ethics and Emotional IntelligenceOM 512 - Marketing and Branding OrganizationsOM 517 - Leading Organizational ChangeOM 518 - Trends in TechnologyOM 537 - Operational and Financial Management StrategiesOM 568 - Organizational MetricsOM 520 - Talent ManagementOM 563 - Research StrategiesOM 565 - Project ManagementOM 566 - Creativity and InnovationOM 567 - Negotiation and Conflict
Total Degree Requirements - 36 credits
View academic catalog and learning outcomes
Internships and Careers
An education from the Van Loan School of Graduate and Professional Studies at Endicott College means you'll have access to premiere career resources—long after you graduate.
Whether you're finishing your undergraduate study, adding new credentials, or working toward a new career path, you'll find resources through our Internship and Career Center to help you get where you want to go. From career advising to resume support, we're here to prepare you for your next step.