Become a trusted leader and guide your organization’s transformation.
100% online, on your schedule
Designed for professionals dedicated to social service, healthcare, higher education, private schools, and nonprofit or governmental organizations, this graduate-level program helps prepare professionals as leaders from diverse career backgrounds to build stronger, more effective organizations and a more skilled, engaged workforce.
Courses emphasize individual and team-based learning and methods focusing on a variety of contemporary issues, students will gain valuable insight on how effective leaders work to motivate their teams.
Organizational Management Master’s Program Overview:
- 36-credit, 12 course program designed for working professionals
- 100% online
- Expert faculty with real-world experience
- Personal advising
- Networking opportunities & job placement support
- Affordable tuition, total program cost is approximately $18,000
- Start any time, courses starting approximately every 6 weeks
- No GRE required
Dive deep to learn what is needed to be a world-class leader in your field.
Interested in learning more about our Organizational Management Program?Request Information
All candidates must apply online at: www.endicott.edu/Van-Loan/Van-Loan-Admissions
Applicants should submit the following to Van Loan School Admissions, Endicott College, 376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
- Non-refundable $50.00 application fee (check made payable to Endicott College, cash or online) Application fee waived for veteran and military students;
- Two letters of recommendation (one academic reference and one professional reference);
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary academic work sent directly from the institution(s) including confirmation of undergraduate degree, date confirmed, and any other graduate work;
- Essay of 250-500 words on career goals and motivation for graduate study;
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for all students whose native language is not English; minimum score of 550 (paper-based) or 79 (iBT) is required. The institutional code for Endicott College is 3369. Endicott also accepts an IELTS score of 6.0 or better;
- All admissions requirements must be satisfied in order to be formally accepted in a degree program. Students must be formally admitted to a program before the completion of six Endicott credits.
International Applicants for Graduate Admission
Endicott College welcomes and encourages applicants from around the world. International applicants are required to hold a college or university degree equivalent to a four-year American baccalaureate degree. Educational documents in a foreign language are required to be translated into English. All transcripts and translations of transcripts must be official originals and must show courses completed, grades received, grading scale, duration of study, degree or diploma received, and the date conferred. Endicott College reserves the right to request verification of the credentials by an external agency.
International applicants must submit current TOEFL scores when their native language is not English or when their baccalaureate transcript is not from an institution where English is the language of instruction. Once students have been admitted as degree candidates, Endicott College will send detailed instructions about the process for acquiring an Endicott-sponsored student visa.
Program of Study
Upon completion of the program, students will:
- Develop the critical leadership, communication, and problem solving skills necessary to guide organizations and enhance their performance
- Recognize and use operational and financial data to manage and increase organizational effectiveness
- Address interpersonal issues such as negotiation and conflict, ethics, staffing and talent development
- Use technology and innovation to transform organizations
Required CurriculumOM 501 - Introduction to Organizational ManagementOM 509 - Ethics and Emotional IntelligenceOM 512 - Marketing and Branding OrganizationsOM 517 - Leading Organizational ChangeOM 518 - Trends in TechnologyOM 537 - Operational and Financial Management StrategiesOM 568 - Organizational MetricsOM 520 - Talent ManagementOM 563 - Research StrategiesOM 565 - Project ManagementOM 566 - Creativity and InnovationOM 567 - Negotiation and Conflict
Total Degree Requirements - 36 credits
View academic catalog and learning outcomes
Internships and Careers
An education from the Van Loan School of Graduate and Professional Studies at Endicott College means you'll have access to premiere career resources—long after you graduate.
Whether you're finishing your undergraduate study, adding new credentials, or working toward a new career path, you'll find resources through our Internship and Career Center to help you get where you want to go. From career advising to resume support, we're here to prepare you for your next step.