Bachelor's and associate degree programs offered through the Van Loan School have been created with the working adult student in mind. As such, admission requirements vary somewhat from traditional undergraduate programs at Endicott College.
Candidates for Van Loan School's undergraduate programs should be at least 24 years of age and have a minimum of two years full-time work experience. Admission to an undergraduate program requires a high school diploma, GED or conferred associate's degree from an accredited college or university. Prospective students are encouraged to apply online; alternatively, you may submit the following materials to Van Loan School Admission, Endicott College, 376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915:
- An undergraduate application and non-refundable $25 application fee (Application fee waived for veteran and military students)
- Essay of 250 - 500 words on career goals
- Official final high school transcript, GED certificate or official associate’s degree transcript from a regionally accredited institution
- Official transcripts of any post-secondary academic work sent directly from the institution(s) including joint service transcript.
- One letter of recommendation from a supervisor, professional colleague, or instructor
- Official scores of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for students whose native language is not English; minimum score of 550 (paper-based) or 79 (iBT) is required. The institutional code for Endicott College is 3369. Endicott also accepts an IELYS score of 6.0 or better.
All admission requirements must be satisfied in order to be formally accepted, or matriculated, into a degree program. Students must be formally admitted to a program before the completion of 12 Endicott credits.
Note: Admission requirements vary for the RN to BSN program. Please visit the programs "Curriculum" tab to view program specific admissions requirements.
International Applicants for Undergraduate Admission
The Van Loan School at Endicott College welcomes and encourages applicants from around the world. International applicants must request that an official academic transcript confirming a secondary school diploma equivalent to a United States high school diploma be sent directly from the secondary school. Educational documents from outside the United States must be accompanied by a certified English translation, if deemed necessary. Online application is not available for international students.
Please mail all documentation to:
International Student Admission
Van Loan School at Endicott College
376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915
All transcripts and translations of transcripts must be official originals and must show courses completed, grades received, grading scale, duration of study, degree or diploma received, and the date conferred. We reserve the right to request verification of the credentials by an external agency. International applicants must submit current TOEFL scores when their native language is not English or when their high school transcript and diploma are not from an institution where English is the language of instruction. Once students have been admitted as degree candidates, we will send detailed instructions about the process for acquiring an Endicott-sponsored student visa.