Bachelor and Associate Admission
Bachelor's and associate degree programs offered through the Van Loan School have been created with the working adult student in mind.
Candidates for the Van Loan School's undergraduate programs should be at least 24 years of age and have a minimum of two years full-time work experience. Admission to an undergraduate program requires a high school diploma, GED, or conferred associate's degree from an accredited college or university. Prospective students are encouraged to apply online; alternatively, you may submit the following materials to Van Loan School Admission, Endicott College, 376 Hale Street, Beverly, MA 01915:
- An undergraduate application and non-refundable $25 application fee (Application fee waived for veteran and military students)
- Essay of 250-500 words on career goals
- Official final high school transcript, GED certificate, or official associate’s degree transcript from a regionally accredited institution
- Official transcripts of any post-secondary academic work sent directly from the institution(s) including joint service transcript.
- One letter of recommendation from a supervisor, professional colleague, or instructor
- Official scores of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) for students whose native language is not English; minimum score of 550 (paper-based) or 79 (iBT) is required. The institutional code for the College is 3369. Endicott also accepts an IELYS score of 6.0 or better.
All admission requirements must be satisfied in order to be formally accepted, or matriculated, into a degree program. Students must be formally admitted to a program before the completion of 12 Endicott credits.
Note: Please visit the "Curriculum" tab on individual program pages to view specific admissions requirements.
International Applicants for Undergraduate Admission
Endicott welcomes and encourages applicants from around the world. International applicants must have completed secondary school studies equivalent to that of a U.S. high school diploma. Students wishing to study in the U.S. will have additional requirements to submit in order to receive the form I-20; additionally, students are welcome to study in our Bachelor Degree Completion programs entirely online from their home country.
Required items for application:
- Application fee ($25 USD)
- Official High School/Secondary School Transcript/Academic Record to be sent directly from the issuing academic institution
- Degree equivalency evaluation of official transcript(s)
SpanTran is our recommended international transcript evaluation service. They have created a custom application for Endicott College that will make sure you select the right kind of evaluation at a discounted rate. You can access their application here.
- English translation required if original transcript is not in English.
- Letter of Recommendation (academic or professional)
- English language test scores* – TOEFL (test code 3369), IELTS, Duolingo, or Pearson PTE
Minimum Score Requirements:
Pearson PTE: 53
Note: English language test scores can be waived in some cases. Please submit requests to waive English language test scores to email@example.com.
Have additional questions regarding our admission procedures and requirements? Contact us today and a member of our team will be with you shortly.