The business management program from the Van Loan School at Endicott College is designed for working professionals. This program will help you enhance your current skills and experience and open new opportunities in your field.
Business Management Program Overview
The business management program provides a solid base in the knowledge and skills necessary to effectively manage organizational needs. You will cover and explore a variety of topics in our broad-based curriculum, such as:
- International Business
Enjoy small class sizes, an involved and caring faculty, and the abundant resources of Endicott College. Since the program is designed for adult learners, you may be able to translate your previous work and educational experiences into program credits, getting you closer to graduation more quickly.
At the Van Loan School at Endicott College, we’ll help put you in a position for success. Interested in making an impact in the business world with a bachelor’s degree in business management from the Van Loan School? Request additional information today!
Program of Study
Upon completion of the program, students will:
- Demonstrate the analytical and problem solving skills needed to solve complex challenges in business.
- Recognize ethical dilemmas and issues faced in business and understand the social consequences of choices that business and individuals make. This is a recommended change for next year.
- Effectively communicate in writing and through oral communication within the conventions of business.
- Demonstrate the critical inquiry and analysis skills needed to engage constructively in intellectual discourse within business management.
- Design, execute, and present a personal project, which synthesizes and applies selected knowledge, skills and experiences appropriate to the students' personal and professional goals and/or their chosen area of specialization
World Cultures Course - 3 cr.
Aesthetic Awareness & Creative Expression Course - 3 cr.
Literary Perspectives Course - 3 cr.
Individual & Society Course - 3 cr.
Values & Ethical Reasoning Course - 3 cr.
Science & Technology Course - 3 cr.
Global Issues Course - 3 cr.
Core Electives - 6 cr. (Must be 300 level or higher)
General Education Electives - 12 cr.
Business Major Electives - 9 cr.
Open Electives - 24 cr.
ACC 175 - Financial AccountingACC 185 - Managerial AccountingBUS 110 - Business Computers IBUS 120 - Business Fundamentals IBUS 121 - Business Fundamentals IIBUS 200 - MarketingBUS 210 - FinanceBUS 270 - Communicating in BusinessBUS 320 - Organizational BehaviorBUS 489 - Senior Thesis IBUS 490 - Senior Thesis IIEC 350 - Career TransitionsECN 201 - MacroeconomicsECN 202 - MicroeconomicsENG 111 - Critical Reading and Writing IENG 112 - Critical Reading and Writing IIMTH 126 - Applied StatisticsLST 305 - Applied Research Methods
Total Degree Requirements - 126 credits
View academic catalog and learning outcomes
Internships and Careers
An education from the Van Loan School of Graduate and Professional Studies at Endicott College means you'll have access to premiere career resources—long after you graduate.
Whether you're finishing your undergraduate study, adding new credentials, or working toward a new career path, you'll find resources through our Internship and Career Center to help you get where you want to go. From career advising to resume support, we're here to prepare you for your next step.